The Cooler is a cooling equipment composed of a rotating cylinder. It is mainly used for cooling high temperature clinker which is satin fired by rotary kiln. The machine is simple in structure and reliable in operation. It is used to cool clinker such as clay, magnesia and sintered dolomite in rotary kiln systems in the refractory industry.
The Cooling Machine is one of the important equipments in the rotary kiln system. The function of this equipment is to make the clinker (1000-1200℃) from the rotary kiln rotate through the cylinder to drive the material to conduct sufficient heat exchange with the air, so that the material is cooled to (200°C). ℃ below), while improving the quality of the clinker and the grindability, all the air after cooling the material is fed into the kiln as secondary circulating air, which improves the thermal efficiency of the kiln.
The composition of the Cooler
The Cooler equipment is mainly composed of simplified, wheel device and water cooling device, transmission device, sealing device, supporting wheel device and water cooling device.
The cooler is a cooling device composed of a rotating cylinder. It is mainly used for cooling high temperature clinker which is satin fired by rotary kiln. The machine is simple in structure and reliable in operation. It is used to cool clinker such as clay, magnesia and sintered dolomite in rotary kiln systems in the refractory industry.
How the cooler works
The dry wet material is sent to the hopper by the belt conveyor or the bucket elevator, and then enters the feeding end through the feeding pipeline through the feeding machine of the hopper. The inclination of the feeding pipeline should be greater than the natural inclination of the material, so that the material can flow into the cooler smoothly. The cooler cylinder is a rotating cylinder slightly inclined to the horizontal. The material is added from the higher end, the heat carrier flows out from the low end, and is in countercurrent contact with the material, and some heat carrier and material flow into the cylinder together. With the rotation of the cylinder, the material runs to the bottom end by gravity. During the forward movement of the wet material in the cylinder, the heat is directly or indirectly supplied by the heat carrier, so that the hot material is cooled, and then sent out through a belt conveyor or a screw conveyor at the discharge end. A copy board is installed on the inner wall of the cylinder, and its function is to copy and sprinkle the material, so as to increase the contact surface between the material and the airflow, so as to increase the cooling rate and promote the advancement of the material. The cooling body is generally divided into cold air and the like. After the heat carrier passes through the cooler, a cyclone dust collector is generally required to capture the materials in the gas. If it is necessary to further reduce the dust content of the exhaust gas, it should also be discharged after passing through a bag filter or a wet filter.
Cooler performance characteristics
- 1. The improved rotary kiln has high thermal efficiency, and the cooler reduces the heat loss in production, so that resources can be fully utilized.
- 2. The cooler is often used in the production of compound fertilizer, and when used together with the dryer, it can greatly improve the cooling speed, reduce labor intensity and reduce labor costs.
- 3. The cooling machine has high production capacity, large processing capacity and good economic benefits.
- 4. The clinker (1000-1200℃) coming out of the rotary kiln is driven by the cylinder of the cooling machine to fully exchange heat with the air, so that the material is cooled to (below 200℃), and the quality and grindability of the clinker are improved at the same time.
- 5. All the air after cooling the material is fed into the kiln as secondary circulating air, which improves the thermal efficiency of the kiln.
- 6. The single-cylinder cooler has the characteristics of simple structure, high operation rate, convenient operation and maintenance, etc.