The Flotation Machine is mainly used to separate gold, silver, copper, iron, lead, zinc, molybdenum, nickel, aluminum and other metal minerals. It can also be used for the selection of ferrous metals and non-metals. The machine is driven by a motor V-belt to drive the impeller to rotate, which generates a centrifugal effect to form a negative pressure. On the one hand, it inhales sufficient air to mix with the pulp, on the other hand, it stirs the pulp into medicine and mixes it. Mineralized foam is formed on the pulp surface. Adjust the height of the gate to control the liquid level, so that the useful foam is scraped out by the scraper.
Scope of application of Flotation Machine
The flotation machine is mainly used for sorting non-ferrous metals such as copper, zinc, lead, nickel, gold, etc. It can also be used for roughing and selection of ferrous metals and non-metals.
The unmineralized coal particles above the bottom of the tank will be mixed, mineralized and separated again through the circulation hole and the upper suction port. The part of the pulp that is not sucked by the impeller at the bottom of the tank enters the bottom of the tank in the second chamber through the middle ore box buried in the pulp. After the whole process of the first chamber is completed, it enters the third chamber. After one chamber, it enters the tailings box to discharge the final tailings. It is an indispensable and important equipment for mineral processing production line.
The structure of the Flotation Machine
1. Rotor-stator subsystem: The air-filled stirring mechanism of the flotation machine is actually a rotor-stator structure. The rotor is connected to the motor and rotates at high speed; the stator and the body are connected and fixed. Different rotor-stator structures form different flotation machine series, which determine their respective aeration and stirring performances.
2. Tank body: The cross-sectional shape of the flotation machine is mostly rectangular, and its lower part can also be circular. The traditional components are directly titled on the tank body, and the geometric characteristics of the tank body can be expressed by the ratio of the groove depth to the groove width. The tangential speed of the impeller of the flotation machine is related to the ratio of the impeller diameter to the groove width (referred to as the diameter-width ratio).
How the flotation machine works
The flotation machine is driven by the motor V-belt to drive the impeller to rotate, which generates a centrifugal effect to form a negative pressure. On the one hand, sufficient air is inhaled to mix with the pulp, on the other hand, the pulp is mixed with the medicine, and the foam is refined at the same time, so that the mineral is bonded to the foam. It floats to the surface of the slurry to form mineralized foam. Adjust the height of the gate, control the liquid level, so that the useful foam is scraped out by the scraper. When the flotation machine is working, with the rotation of the impeller, the pulp in the tank is sucked from the bottom of the tank to between the blades of the impeller from the bottom of the tank. into it. After the pulp and air are fully mixed between the blades, they are pushed out obliquely from the periphery of the upper half of the impeller, and enter the entire tank after being stabilized and oriented by the stator. The bubbles rise to the foam stabilization zone. After the enrichment process, the foam overflows from the overflow weir and enters the foam tank. A part of the pulp flows to the lower part of the impeller, and then is stirred by the impeller and remixed to form mineralized bubbles. The remaining pulp flows to The next tank until it eventually becomes tailings.
Features of flotation machine
The mechanical stirring self-priming flotation machine has the following characteristics:
- 1. Strong stirring force can ensure the suspension of mineral particles with larger density and particle size, and can promote the dispersion and emulsification of insoluble agents.
- 2. For the complex process of sorting polymetallic ore, the self-priming type can rely on the suction effect of the impeller to realize the return of the medium ore, eliminating the need for a large sand pump.
- 3. For refractory and complex ores or when high-grade concentrates are desired, a better stability index can be guaranteed.
- 4. The moving parts have high rotating speed, large energy consumption, serious wear and tear and large maintenance.
The mechanical stirring compressed air flotation machine has the following characteristics:
- 1. The air volume is large, which is easy to adjust, which is beneficial to increase the output and adjust the process.
- 2. The stirring does not have the effect of aeration, so the rotation speed is low, the wear is small, the energy consumption is low, and the maintenance amount is small.
- 3. The liquid level is stable, the mineral mud is less, and the sorting index is good, but the air pressure system and pipeline are required.
How to choose a flotation machine?
- (1) An appropriate form of flotation machine should be selected according to the properties of the ore (such as selectivity, selected particle size, density, grade, pulp, pH, etc.). In the case that the ore is easy to select and requires a small amount of aeration, a mechanical stirring flotation machine can be used. When the selected ore particles are relatively coarse, the KYF type, BS-K type flotation machine and CLF type coarse-grain flotation machine suitable for coarse grains can be selected. When the ore is easy to select, the selected size is fine, the grade is high, and the Ph of the pulp is low, a flotation column with a relatively high rich ore can be selected (especially suitable for selection operations).
- (2) The flotation machine of corresponding specifications should be selected according to the scale of the beneficiation plant. Generally speaking, large-scale plants should choose large-scale flotation machines, and medium and small plants should choose medium- or small-scale flotation machines. The specifications and quantities of flotation machines should also be determined through technical and economic comparison.
- (3) The selection operation is mainly to improve the concentrate grade. The flotation foam layer should be thinner in order to separate the gangue. It is not suitable to use a flotation machine that is at best large. The flotation machine used for the selection operation is different.
- (4) Attention must be paid to the manufacturing quality of the flotation machine and the supply of spare parts and spare parts, which should be investigated and understood in detail.
Flotation Machine Instructions
Before starting the flotation machine, check the bolts of various parts. Before starting the machine, manually rotate the pulley to prevent sediment deposition and increase the load of the motor. When working, the gate height should be carefully adjusted to keep the liquid level stable, and the slurry level should be kept at any time. The mineralized foam on top is scraped into the launder. The impeller and the stator should maintain a certain distance, and should be replaced when worn, and the bearings in the pump should be maintained every three months. Wearing parts: impeller, stator.