TGM Super Pressure Trapezium Mill is the latest type of mill designed by milling technical experts on the basis of the original high-pressure suspension roller mill based on the use and suggestions of 8,216 mill users. It is a Chinese patented product with an international advanced level. . Trapezium Grinder Mill is a mill with more advanced technology, more reliable performance and more efficient output than Raymond Mill.
TGM series trapezoidal pulverizer adopts a number of pulverizer technologies such as trapezoidal working surface, flexible connection, and roller linkage pressurization, which completely overcomes the traditional industrial pulverizer in terms of application scope, output, fineness, energy consumption and service life. and other defects. Because the strong pressure trapezoidal pulverizer fully considers the needs of desulfurization and pulverization in the design, and can be perfectly matched with the desulfurization equipment, thereby improving the desulfurization efficiency, so it has become the first choice for desulfurization and pulverizing at home and abroad.
Structure and composition of trapezoidal mill
It is mainly composed of main engine, reducer, powder separator, fan, bag filter, pipeline device, powder collector, motor, etc. The whole set of supporting equipment consists of jaw crusher, bucket elevator, electromagnetic feeder, material storage It is mainly suitable for the grinding of various non-flammable and explosive mineral materials with Mohs hardness below 9 and humidity below 6%. .
Working principle of Trapezium Grinder Mill
Trapezoid mill is a mill with more advanced technology, more reliable performance and more efficient output than Raymond mill. The machine adopts a number of national patented technologies of pulverizers such as trapezoidal working surface, flexible connection, and roller linkage pressurization, which completely overcomes the traditional industrial pulverizer in terms of application scope, output, fineness, energy consumption, service life, etc. Defects. Since the design of the super-pressure trapezoidal pulverizer fully considers the needs of desulfurization and milling, it can be perfectly matched with the desulfurization equipment, thereby improving the desulfurization efficiency, so it has become the first choice for desulfurization and milling at home and abroad. The trapezoidal mill adopts the trapezoidal grinding roller and grinding ring which can improve the crushing efficiency. The grinding roller and the grinding ring are designed in a stepped shape, which reduces the sliding speed of the material entering between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, thereby prolonging the rolling time of the material and improving the crushing effect. The use of pressure springs that can balance the pressurization effect and elastic coupling that can play a smooth shock absorption effect. The machine adopts the principle of lever, and the symmetrical grinding roller assemblies are connected together by horizontally placed springs through pull rods. When a large piece of material is placed on top of a grinding roller assembly, its radial force can be transmitted to the symmetrical surface through the spring pull rods. Compared with other products, the overall force point of the device is increased by about 40%; and the elastic coupling device reduces vibration and noise and avoids resonance. Equipped with the impeller of the powder concentrator which can improve the precision of powder selection and the high density of the product. Practice has shown that increasing the density of the blade can improve the fineness of the finished product under the condition that the rotational speed remains unchanged. In other words, the high-density impeller can rotate at a lower speed than the low-density impeller without changing the fineness of the finished product, reducing the airflow resistance. Under the same power, the output of finished products can be increased by more than 50%. Equipped with high-efficiency and energy-saving centrifugal induced draft fan. The efficiency of the old-fashioned straight-blade fan used in the traditional mill is only 62%, while the efficiency of the energy-saving induced draft fan whose impeller and blades are stamped and formed by a die is more than 85%.
Trapezoid mill advantages
The strong pressure trapezoidal pulverizer designs the grinding roller and the grinding ring into several steps of different diameters, which reduce the sliding speed of the material between the grinding roller and the grinding ring, and prolong the grinding time of the material. Improved crushing effect.
- 1. The impeller of the high-density powder separator reduces the airflow resistance and improves the powder selection accuracy and output.
- 2. The elastic connection can play the role of stable shock absorption and avoid resonance.
- 3. The impeller adjustment device is convenient and quick.
- 4. Equipped with high-efficiency and energy-saving centrifugal induced draft fan, its efficiency is 83%.
- 5, the pressure spring can play a role in balancing the pressurization.
How to use the Trapezium Grinder Mill
- ①Preparation before starting the machine. Ensure that the working pressure of the cylinder entering the trapezoidal mill is stable, that is, to maintain a certain load;
- ②The adjustment of the feeding mechanism. Adjust the position of the limit screw according to the size of the flow to ensure the relative stability of the working flow of the mill;
- ③The feeding should be uniform, and the maintenance and maintenance rate of the trapezoidal mill should be stable;
- ④ Pay attention to whether the temperature of the material rises, pay attention to the adjustment of the suction mechanism, and reduce the temperature of the material in time;
- ⑤ Pay attention to the adjustment of the rolling distance. It is mainly adjusted by the staff according to the process requirements. The rolling distance is adjusted by turning the monotonic handwheel, and then locked with the locking handwheel;
- ⑥ Pay attention to cleaning the surface of the grinding roller in time, and use a brush to clean the residue on the surface of the roller.
In other cases, changes in energy consumption can be observed by automated operation and ammeters, and infrared thermometers can measure the temperature of the grinding roll surface, bearings and motors. Elevated component temperatures can be detected in the drive system by the smell of oil, lubricants and conveyor belts. Abnormal conditions of roller bearings, belts, and other machine parts can be manifested by machine vibrations that can be felt in the running rollers.