Euro Jaw Crusher is often used for primary or secondary crushing in mine material crushing. Euro-tech the Jaw Crusher is an advanced equipment developed for stone crushing of highways, railways, airport runways and other engineering constructions. Euro Jaw Crusher adopts the most advanced crushing technology and manufacturing level in the world. It is the first choice for high-efficiency products when crushing hard and abrasive materials. Most of the stones used in highways, railways, airport runways and other projects are hard rocks such as basalt, with a size of about 3-7 cm, and the hardness of the crushed materials is relatively large. Generally, Jaw Crusher not only has low output but also is easy to wear. Compared with the traditional secondary jaw crusher, Euro Jaw Crusher shows its unparalleled superiority in terms of service life, maintenance rate and failure rate. Compared with the supporting cone crusher and stone shaping machine, the cost Still at the end.
The structural principle of Euro Jaw Crusher
The European jaw crusher mainly includes machine base, fixed jaw, movable jaw, and eccentric shaft. The fixed jaw is fixed with a fixed jaw tooth plate, and the movable jaw tooth plate is fixed on the movable jaw through a connecting bolt. Both sides of the movable and fixed jaw tooth plate There is a side guard plate, the upper end of the movable jaw is sleeved on the eccentric shaft, a bearing chamber is arranged between the movable jaw and the eccentric shaft, and the top of the movable jaw tooth plate is about 80-250mm higher than the fixed jaw tooth plate. The structure is simple and reasonable, and the raised tooth plate of the movable jaw has a good protective effect on the movable jaw and the bearing chamber, and also ensures smooth feeding, avoids the phenomenon of jamming, and is safe and reliable, and the utility model also simplifies the operation of the movable jaw. Production, the movable jaw bearing chamber has good sealing performance, good running performance, no oil leakage, improved the use of the whole machine, low noise, stable operation, obvious power saving and energy saving effect, which is conducive to popularization and application, and is widely used in mining, building materials, silicic acid Salt, metallurgy, road construction, chemical industry raw materials and other fields, especially suitable for the crushing of medium hardness materials, such as rocks, ore, clinker of cement plants, etc.
Suitable materials for Euro Jaw Crusher
It is suitable for crushing ores, rocks, slag, etc. whose compressive strength is not higher than 280Mpa.
Fields of application for Euro Jaw Crusher:
Widely used in mining, metallurgy, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries. Mainly used in metallurgy, mining, chemical industry, cement, construction, refractory materials and ceramics and other industrial sectors for medium and fine crushing of various medium-hard ores and rocks.
Advantages of Euro Jaw Crusher
- 1. Using world-class manufacturing technology and the highest-end production materials.
- 2. The movable jaw assembly is made of high-quality steel castings, and the heavy-duty eccentric shaft is processed with forging billets, which makes the machine extremely reliable and durable.
- 3. The bearing seat adopts an integral cast steel structure to ensure complete cooperation with the crushing frame and greatly enhance the radial strength of the bearing seat.
- 4. The use of finite analysis technology makes the machine more powerful.
- 5. The crushing cavity adopts a symmetrical "v" shape structure, so that the actual feeding port width is consistent with the nominal feeding port width.
- 6. Equipped with a wedge block discharge opening adjustment device, which is simpler, safer and faster than the old-fashioned shim adjustment.
- 7. All machines in this series use larger and more durable eccentric shaft bearings than other crushers of the same specification. Its higher bearing capacity and effective labyrinth seal greatly extend the service life of the bearings.
- 8. The latest tooth-shaped guard plate is adopted to increase the effective length of the jaw plate and increase the output.
Installation and commissioning of Euro Jaw Crusher
- 1. The equipment should be installed on a horizontal concrete foundation and fixed with anchor bolts.
- 2. When installing, pay attention to the verticality of the main body and the level.
- 3. After installation, check whether the bolts of various parts are loose and whether the main engine compartment door is tightened. If so, please tighten it.
- 4. Configure the power cord and control switch according to the power of the equipment.
- 5. After the inspection is completed, carry out an empty-load test run, and the test run is normal and the production can be carried out.
Maintenance of Euro Jaw Crusher
The maintenance of the machine is an extremely important and regular work. It should be closely coordinated with the extreme operation and maintenance, and there should be full-time personnel to conduct on-duty inspections.
- 1. The shaft bears the full load of the negative machine, so good lubrication has a great relationship with the life of the bearing, which directly affects the service life and operation rate of the machine. Therefore, the injected lubricating oil must be clean and the seal must be good. Main oil filling place (1) Rotary bearing (2) Roll bearing (3) All gears (4) Active bearing and sliding plane.
- 2. The newly installed tires are prone to loosening and must be checked frequently.
- 3. Pay attention to whether the various parts of the Euro Jaw Crusher work normally.
- 4. Pay attention to checking the wear degree of the wear-resistant parts, and pay attention to replacing the worn parts at any time.
- 5. On the bottom frame plane of the movable device, dust and other objects should be removed to prevent the movable bearing from moving on the chassis when the machine encounters materials that cannot be broken, resulting in serious accidents.
- 6. If the bearing oil temperature rises, stop immediately to check the cause and eliminate it.
- 7. If there is an impact sound when the rotating gear is running, stop it immediately to check and eliminate it.