The full name of jaw crusher is jaw crusher machine. The crushing chamber is composed of two jaw plates, the movable jaw and the static jaw, and the crusher completes the material crushing operation by simulating the movement of the two jaws of animals. It is widely used in the crushing of various ores and bulk materials in mining and smelting, building materials, highways, railways, water conservancy and chemical industries. The maximum compressive strength of the crushed material is 320Mpa.
Structure of jaw crusher machine
The jaw crusher is mainly composed of: fixed jaw plate, movable jaw plate, frame, upper and lower guard plates, adjustment seat, movable jaw rod, etc. A good understanding of the internal structure of the jaw crusher can help the jaw crusher during use and when problems occur.
The working principle of jaw crusher
When the jaw crusher is working, the movable jaw plate periodically reciprocates to the fixed jaw plate, sometimes approaching and sometimes leaving. When approaching, the material is crushed by extrusion, splitting and impact between the two jaw plates; when leaving, the crushed material is discharged from the discharge port by gravity.
In the process of breaking huge rocks into smaller ones, the first crusher is usually the "main" crusher. The longest and most robust crusher is the jaw crusher. When feeding the jaw crusher, the material is poured into the crushing chamber containing jaw teeth from the top inlet, and the jaw teeth push the material against the chamber wall with great force, breaking it into smaller stones. Supporting the movement of the jaw teeth is an eccentric shaft that runs through the fuselage frame. Eccentric motion is usually produced by flywheels fixed at both ends of the shaft. Spherical roller bearings are often used in flywheels and eccentrically supported bearings, and the bearings must withstand huge shock loads, abrasive sewage and high temperatures.
Advantages of jaw crusher
1. Effectively solve the problem of high operation rate and no maintenance time of the original limestone crusher due to low output.
2. It can complete the crushing of large pieces of limestone, and the maximum crushing particle size is 1000*1200mm, which effectively solves the original problem of "the shortage of limestone supply and the unusable storage of a large number of large pieces of limestone".
3. The mixing uniformity of the two materials is good, and the amount of desulfurized limestone added is greatly increased. The mixing amount can reach 60%, which effectively reduces the cost of raw materials.
4. Power consumption has decreased. The electricity consumption of 1 ton of limestone can be reduced by 1-2KWh/t, which can save 100,000 yuan of electricity every year.
5. The particle size of waste products is small, only 2-15mm, which effectively solves the problem that the original limestone has a large particle size, often plugging and even affecting the output of the mill.
Classification of jaw crushers
The jaw crusher machine can be divided into simple swing jaw crusher (simple pendulum jaw crusher) according to the swing of the movable jaw plate. There are three kinds of complex swing jaw crusher (complex swing jaw crusher) and comprehensive swing jaw crusher.
- 1. Hydraulic jaw crusher
- 2. No grinding jaw crusher
- 3. Impact jaw crusher
- 4. Direct drive jaw crusher
- 5. Double-chamber jaw crusher
- 6. Wedge Roll Jaw Crusher
- 7. European version of jaw crusher
- 8. Powerful jaw crusher
- 9. Modular jaw crusher
Main parts and accessories of jaw crusher
Jaw crusher frame
The frame is a four-walled rigid frame with upper and lower openings, which is used to support the eccentric shaft and bear the reaction force of the crushed material. It requires sufficient strength and rigidity. Generally, it is cast as a whole with cast steel, and high-quality cast iron can also be used for small machines instead of cast steel. The frame of the mainframe needs to be cast in sections, and then firmly linked into a whole with bolts, and the casting process is complicated. The frame of the self-made small jaw crusher can also be welded with thick steel plates, but the rigidity is poor.
Jaw and Side Guard Accessories
Both the fixed jaw and the movable jaw consist of a jaw bed and a jaw plate. The jaw plate is the working part and is fixed on the jaw bed with bolts and wedge iron. The jaw bed of the fixed jaw is the front wall of the frame, and the movable jaw bed is suspended on the periphery, and must have sufficient strength and rigidity to withstand the crushing reaction force, so most of them are cast steel or cast iron.
Transmission parts of jaw crusher
The eccentric shaft is the main shaft of the crusher, which is subjected to huge bending and torsion force and is made of high carbon steel. The eccentric part must be finished, heat treated, and the bearing bush is cast with babbitt alloy. One end of the eccentric shaft is equipped with a pulley, and the other end is equipped with a flywheel.
Jaw Crusher Instructions
(a) preparatory work
1. Carefully check whether the lubrication of the bearing is good, and whether there is enough grease at the joint of the inner bracket of the bearing.
2. Carefully check whether all fasteners are fully tightened.
3. Whether the protective device is in good condition, if any unsafe phenomenon is found, it should be eliminated immediately.
4. Check whether there are ore or other sundries in the crushing chamber, if any, it should be eliminated immediately.
1. After inspection, it is proved that the machine and transmission parts are in normal condition before starting.
2. The machine can only be started under no-load conditions.
3. After starting, if any abnormal situation is found, it should be stopped immediately, and it can be restarted only after the cause is identified and the hidden danger is eliminated.
(3) Maintenance and use
1. After the crusher is in normal operation, the material can be fed.
2. The material to be crushed should be evenly added into the crushing cavity, and side feeding should be avoided to prevent sudden load changes or unilateral sudden increases.
3. Under normal working conditions, the temperature rise of the bearing should not exceed 35 °C, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 70 °C, otherwise it should be stopped immediately, and the cause should be identified and eliminated.
1. Always pay attention to the lubrication of the friction surface in time, which can ensure the normal operation of the machine and prolong the service life.
2. The grease used in this machine should be determined according to the conditions of use, temperature, etc. Generally, calcium-based, sodium-based or calcium-sodium-based grease can be used.
3. The grease added to the bearing seat is 50-70% of its volume and must be replaced every three months; when changing the new oil, clean gasoline or kerosene must be used to clean the bearing and the dirt in the bearing seat.
4. Grease must be added to the contact between the toggle plate and the toggle plate pad before the machine is started.