Portable Crusher Plant, also known as Mobile Crusher Plant, is a versatile and flexible crushing equipment designed to work in various environments, including complex environments. It is particularly useful for processing construction waste. The plant includes various types of equipment such as Mobile jaw crushers, mobile cone crushers, and Mobile Impact Crushers, giving customers multiple choices to suit their specific needs.
Equipment alias: Mobile Crusher plant,Mobile Crusher units,Mobile Crusher car
Applications: Mining, metallurgy, construction, highway, railway, and water conservative, etc.
Mobile Crusher plant is mainly used for metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, hydropower and other materials processing that often need to be relocated, especially for the operation of mobile stone materials such as highways, railways, hydropower projects, etc. The different material requirements of the finished product adopt a variety of configuration forms. my country's current mobile crushing stations are mostly used in construction waste treatment projects in urban demolition and demolition. The construction waste is crushed and screened into several recycled aggregates of different sizes and rules, which is the basis of the project to realize the recycling and reuse of construction waste in my country.
The classification of mobile crushing stations mainly includes: jaw mobile crushing station, impact mobile crushing station, cone mobile crushing station, impact mobile crushing station, mobile screening station, crawler hydraulic driven mobile station and Portable Wheel Crusher, among which the crawler type and the Divided into A: standard type B: closed circuit type C: stand-alone combination D: secondary combination; tire type mobile crushing is divided into standard type and closed circuit type according to the different needs of customers.
1. Features of Crawler mobile Crusher plant:
The first product launched in the Chinese market is the crawler Mobile Crusher plant. Represented by Nordberg LT series coarse crushing Mobile Crusher plant. The crushing technology and quality are relatively advanced. Each equipment consists of 25 basic modules. Each module has a wealth of optional parts, which can be "tailor-made" for customers according to the special requirements of customers. The crawler mobile crusher can be used for the crushing and recycling of rock, ore, block road asphalt concrete, and demolished building cement concrete materials.
2. Features of Portable Wheel Crusher:
Portable Wheel Crusher is a new product that is firstly developed according to the domestic market conditions to facilitate the crushing of construction waste. Flexible combination and strong adaptability: There are various configurations of various crushing stations, and users can also choose the configuration according to their own needs. Process, crushing and screening can also be used individually. The crushing station can be combined into a two-stage crushing and screening system of coarse crushing and fine crushing according to actual needs, or a three-stage crushing and screening system of coarse, medium and fine crushing, and can also operate independently, with great flexibility. The material can be processed on site without having to move the material away from the site for reprocessing, which greatly reduces the transportation cost of the material.
- 1. Strong mobility: The tire Mobile Crusher plant is short in length, and different crushing equipment is installed on an independent movable chassis. The wheelbase is short and the turning radius is small, which can be flexibly driven on ordinary roads and operating areas.
- 2. Integrated complete set of units: The integrated unit equipment installation form eliminates the complicated site infrastructure installation operations for separate components, and reduces the consumption of materials and man-hours. The reasonable and compact space layout of the unit improves the flexibility of site stationing.
- 3. Reduce material transportation costs: Mobile Crusher plant can process materials on-site without having to move materials off-site for reprocessing, which greatly reduces material transportation costs.
- 4. The operation function is direct and effective: the integrated series of mobile crushing stations can be used independently, and can also provide more flexible process configuration according to the customer's requirements for the material type and product in the process, so as to meet the needs of users in mobile crushing, mobile screening, etc. This requirement makes the production organization and logistics transfer more direct and effective, and the cost is maximized.
- 5. Flexible combination and strong adaptability: According to different crushing process requirements, the Mobile Crusher plant of tires can be composed of "first crushing and then screening", or "first screening and then crushing" process, and the crushing station can be combined into coarse crushing, The two-stage crushing and screening system for fine crushing can also be combined into a three-stage crushing and screening system for coarse crushing, medium crushing and fine crushing. It can also operate independently and has great flexibility.
- 1. It is widely used in mines, coal mines, recycling of waste and construction waste, earthwork, urban infrastructure, roads or construction sites and other site operations.
- 2. Treatment of topsoil and various other materials; separation of cohesive aggregates; construction and blasting industries; screening after crushing; quarrying industry.
- 3. Artificial sand making of river pebbles, mountain stones (limestone, granite, basalt, diabase, andesite, etc.), ore tailings, and stone chips.
Maintenance and overhaul:
Routine maintenance: The equipment should be lubricated as required. Small and medium-sized equipment is mainly lubricated with grease and lubricating oil regularly. In large equipment, if cone and large jaw crushers are used, there is generally a forced lubrication system. At this time, you should always pay attention to observe parameters such as oil temperature, oil pressure, and flow rate. Tighten loose fasteners.
During the operation of the equipment, always pay attention to the noise and vibration of the equipment. When there is excessive noise or vibration, it should be stopped quickly for inspection. After troubleshooting, a no-load restart should be performed in the startup sequence.
During the operation of the equipment, it is also necessary to observe the quality and yield of the product. When the quality and yield are abnormal, failures such as blockage of the crusher and screening machine or damage to the screen surface may occur.
Maintenance: In order to keep the equipment in good performance, in addition to the normal maintenance, the equipment should be subject to minor repairs, medium repairs and major repairs as planned.
The maintenance plan of the mobile crushing and screening equipment is proposed according to the inspection requirements of each part of the machinery used. Due to the differences in the maintenance plan of each machine, when conditions permit, some machines can be replaced for maintenance. This reduces downtime for maintenance and improves equipment utilization.